Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions displayed before using the seafolly.com website. By using the seafolly.com website, you are deemed to have read the terms and conditions and be bound by them.
Seafolly Australia trades under the entity Seafolly Pty. Limited, ABN 43 001 537 748, 3&4 The Mill, 41-43 Bourke Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia.
Seafolly Australia – United States trades under the entity of Seafolly LLC, registered address of Box 527, 3983 South McCarran Blvd Reno, NV 89502 United States; with address currently in use of 1135 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA, 92660 United States.
Seafolly Australia – Singapore trades under Seafolly International Pte Ltd, Company Reg No: 200405811N, 6001 Beach Rd, #14-01 Golden Mile Tower, Singapore, 199589.
Terms & Conditions Index
This website has been developed for use by customers and intended customers. You agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause access or the website to be damaged, interrupted, or impaired in anyway including but not limited to:
- Causing annoyance or nuisance inconvenience or mischief
- Fraudulent purposes or in connection with unlawful or criminal activity
- Breach of copyright, trademarks, confidence, privacy or any other right
When you place an order to purchase a product from Seafolly, we will send you an email confirming receipt and details of your order. Our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming email in this regard is sent. The acceptance will be complete at this time. It is agreed at the time you place an order it is your intention to enter into a contract with Seafolly Pty Limited.
Pricing & availability
Australia regional site: prices are shown in AUD and will be charged in AUD, even if the currency converter tool is applied to show the conversion rate in an alternate currency.
United States regional site: prices are shown in USD and will be charged in AUD, even if the currency converter tool is applied to show the conversion rate in an alternate currency.
Singapore regional site: prices are shown in SGD and will be charged in SGD, even if the currency converter tool is applied to show the conversion rate in an alternate currency.
Seafolly list products for sale on its website as indicated. Whilst we use our best endeavors to fulfil such orders, we cannot be held responsible if the products are not available at a given point in time. It is further noted that dispatch times indicated below are a guide and are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
Not all items listed online are available in store.
Seafolly.com assumes all sales are made to persons over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you need to have the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Payment is only accepted by means of the credit card types as shown and Paypal. We are unable to process any other payment form.
Alterations to terms & conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, terms and conditions at any time.
Should you breach any terms or conditions, and we take no action against you, we shall be entitled to invoke our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable of the state of New South Wales in Australia. Both parties submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales Courts.
Ethical & Social Responsibility
Seafolly is proud to be a member of the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI), a leading alliance of companies, trade unions and NGOs that promotes respect for workers’ rights around the globe. To read more please click here.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards issued by:
Seafolly Pty Ltd (ABN 43 001 537 748) (Seafolly) Australia.
Seafolly Pte Ltd (Company Reg No. 200405811N) (Seafolly) Singapore.
Seafolly LLC (Seafolly) United States.
1.2. Customer service or any Seafolly team members are unable to apply the voucher to an order that has already been processed.
1.3. If you have any questions or would like more information about your Gift Card, please call customer service on 1300 420 811 within Australia, 855 732 3655 within the United States or on +61 2 9291 8309 from outside of Australia.
Purchasing the Gift Card
2.1. Gift Cards may be purchased at participating Seafolly Concept Stores in Australia, Singapore or United States, or at Seafolly online.
2.2. The initial value deposited to the account of the Gift Card is determined as at the time of purchase, in local currency and no further amounts may be deposited following purchase.
2.3. Gift Cards may not be cancelled once payment has been processed. Gift Cards are not (in part or in full) refundable or redeemable for cash.
3. Purchases using the Gift Card
3.1. You may use your Gift Card to purchase goods from the Seafolly online stores trading in the currency of purchase origin:
You may use your Gift Card to purchase at any Seafolly Concept Store operated by Seafolly excluding those at the following locations:
(a) Seafolly Charlestown; and
(b) Seafolly Melbourne Central.
3.2. Your Gift Card is only valid for use at participating Seafolly Concept Stores and the online stores as detailed above; and cannot be used with any other reseller of Seafolly branded goods. Gift cards purchased can not be used at a Seafolly Concept store or online store trading in a different currency than that used to purchase the Gift Card.
3.3. Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the value contained on the Gift Card. If you wish to make a purchase of goods for an amount that exceeds the value on your Gift Card, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
3.4. No change will be given where any value or credit balance remains on the Gift Card following a purchase of goods.
3.5. Your Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
3.6. You must spend a minimum of AUD$50 in order to use your Gift Card to purchase Seafolly product.
3.7 Customer service or any Seafolly team members are unable to apply the voucher to an order that has already been processed.
4. No cash advances
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card.
5. Expiry and value balance
5.1. Your Gift Card will be valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. The value of any unused balance on the Gift Card after the date of expiry will be forfeited and will not be refunded, credited or transferred to any replacement or new Gift Card. It is your responsibility to ensure the value placed on the Gift Card is redeemed within that time frame.
5.2. You can confirm the expiry date and balance of your Seafolly Gift Card and your transaction history by contacting customer support on 1300 420 811 within Australia, 855 732 3655 within the United States or on +61 2 9291 8309 from outside of Australia; or by presenting your Gift Card at the counter in any participating Seafolly Concept store.
6. Lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards6.1. Seafolly accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of Seafolly Gift Cards and Seafolly has no obligation to replace or refund the value of lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
6.2. You are liable for all transactions on your Seafolly Gift Card, including where your Gift Card has been lost or stolen.
6.3. Seafolly is entitled to prevent further use or the redemption of the value contained on any Gift Card if:
(a) you report that it has been lost, stolen or damaged; or
8. Queries or complaints
If you have any queries or complaints regarding the purchase or use of the Gift Card, please contact Seafolly on 1300 420 811 within Australia, 855 732 3655 within the United States or on +61 2 9291 8309 from outside of Australia; or email email@example.com.
9. Applicable law
The Beach Club Loyalty Program
All Terms and Conditions relating to the Beach Club loyalty program can be viewed here.
Review Gift Card Competition
All Terms and Conditions relating to the Review Gift Card Competition can be viewed here.
Afterpay Day Sale Take A Further 20% off
Aferpay Day TAF 20% off - offer period starts Thursday 18th March 2021 until Sunday 21st March 2021 11.59pm AESDT .
Prices as marked, Take A Further 20% off Afterpay Sale. Promotion has been auto applied before checkout.
Standard online returns policy applies unless stated otherwise. Please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
This offer is available online and in store.
Offer is subject to availability while stocks last.
Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Offer cannot be redeemed against prior purchases and is not available on the purchase of Gift Cards.
Standard online returns policy applies please visit our Delivery & Returns page.
Please be aware extended delivery timeframes may apply during sale period.
Seafolly reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any given time without notice.
If you have any queries regarding this promotion please contact Customer Care on 1300 420 811 before finalising your order.
2 for $89 EssentialsOffer available on Seafolly Ladies Essentials range only, while stocks last.
You must, in one transaction, purchase two (2) or more Seafolly Essentials bikini separates to be eligible for this discount. The discount is applied automatically at the checkout.
Individual prices as marked.
Your order must contain two (2) or more of the selected products to receive this offer. If one (1) promotional item is refunded, the remaining promotional item will be charged at the standard advertised price to the customer.
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount promo code offer.
If you have any queries regarding this promotion, please contact Customer Service on 1300 420 811 before finalising your order.
$10 Off Code - Abandoned CartDiscount code entitles customers to $10 off when spending $50 or more on valid full price items.
You need to be logged in to your beach club account to redeem the promo code.
Discount code excludes gift cards and sale items.
Please note, the $10 is applied as a percentage according to the price of the item in your cart.
Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
To redeem discount code, customer must be registered and logged in.
Only one promo code can be applied to a single order.
Offer cannot be redeemed at Seafolly concept and outlet stores.
If you are unsure how to complete this promotion, please contact customer service before finalising your order. Promotional offers will not be honoured unless the relevant code has been applied in the cart and no refund will be offered if promotion was not completed correctly.
The promotion cannot be applied to an order that has been completed, nor can the relevant promo code and discount be applied to an invalid order.
Staycation Competition Official Rules
Official Rules (“Official Rules”)
Promotion: Win A Luxe Escape
Promoter: Seafolly Australia: ABN: 43 001 537 748: Address: Building 3 & 4 The Mill, 41-43 Bourke Rd, Alexandra, NSW, 2015, Australia: Ph: (02) 8339 8222
Promotional Period: Start date: 05/03/2021 at 2:00pm AEDT
End date: 26/03/2021 at 11:59pm AEDT
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter: To enter the promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the promotional period:
Enter their full name, state and email address through the competition portal
Entries Permitted: Limit to one (1) entry form submission permitted per person.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $9,999
Draw prize: The prize is a Luxe Escape to Eden Health Retreat for two (2) adults which consists of the following:
- Return economy class flights from the winner’s nearest capital city to Gold Coast Airport;
- Three (3) night package at Eden Health Retreat including;
- Accommodation for two (2) people in premier suite valued at $7,680
- All meals included
- Daily program
- Airport transfers to and from Gold Coast Airport
- $500 Seafolly voucher
Number of This Prize: 1
Value (per prize): Up to AUD $7000 pending redemption date and flights.
Winning Method: Draw: random selection – 29/03/21 at 12:00pm AEDT
1. No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
2. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
3. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
4. This prize is for or relates to Win A Luxe Retreat Competition beginning on 05/03/21 at 2:00pm AEDT. If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend Eden Health Retreat in the time period given, they forfeit that part of the prize and the promoter is not obliged to substitute that part of the prize. The Eden Health Retreat prize is subject to the venue’s terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions.
5. The prize requires the winner to contact the promoter in order to book travel. Travel itinerary to be determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion. The winner and his/her travel companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
6. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified as included in the prize description herein, are not included. The winner and his/her travel companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports and travel documentation. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
7. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority. If prize redemption is inhibited by State Border Restrictions as a result of COVID-19, the prize winner, Seafolly and Eden Health Retreat will need to agree on subsequent date to redeem when restrictions allow.
The draw winner will be notified within one (1) business days of the draw via email.
Prize(s) must be claimed by 05/04/21 at 12:00pm AEDT. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn 06/04/19 at 12:00pm AEDT at Seafolly Australia, Building 3 & 4 The Mill, 41-43 Bourke Rd, Alexandra, NSW, 2015, Australia. The winner/s of the redraw will be notified via email within one (1) business days of the draw.
Use of Entrant Information
By entering the promotion, you acknowledge and agree that the promoter (Seafolly) and the associated company (Eden Health Retreat) will use entrant’s information, including, without limitation, your first name, last name, e-mail address, date of birth and postcode for general solicitation, marketing, or other business or promotional activities in connection with the services and products provided by promoter (Seafolly) or the associated company (Eden Health Retreat).
Conditions of Entry
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these conditions of entry and that entry into the promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The promotion commences on the start date and ends on the end date ("promotional period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the promotional period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this promotion, the promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Seafolly Australia, Building 3 & 4 The Mill, 41-43 Bourke Rd, Alexandra, NSW, 2015, Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT on 29/03/21 at random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the draw prize specified in the schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the event or at the time stipulated by the promoter for travel, they forfeit the prize and the promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with the conditions of entry.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the promoter to enter the promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If this promotion is hosted, administered, or operated on a third party platform, including without limitation to a social media platform or Google Forms then by participating in this promotion, entrants hereby release and agree to comply with all rules and policies set forth by such Third Party Platform and to hold harmless such third party platform from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation in any prize related activities. Unless otherwise stated to the contrary in these Official Rules, this Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any third party platform.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner and their travel companion may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these conditions of entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these conditions of entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the promoter, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these conditions of entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.