Delivery And Returns
Delivery within Australia Cost Orders under $50 (White Sand Members and Guests) $7.50 Orders over $50 (White Sand Members and Guests) FREE All Blue Sea and Gold Sun Members FREE
- Delivery time frame is 1-3 business Days (please allow extra time during sale periods)
- All Australian orders are dispatched with Australia Post
- All Singapore and US orders are dispatched with DHL
- PLEASE NOTE: Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by the freight company. We cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery and the above time is as provided to us by the freight company.
- We give authority to leave parcels – if this will cause inconvenience, we suggest sending the item to a business address.
- PLEASE NOTE: Once an order has been placed Seafolly is unable to change the delivery address. Once the package has been dispatched it is up to the customer to re direct this with Australia Post.
Returning Your Online Purchase
- Your order confirmation number is provided as proof of purchase
- Tags attached are attached to all items
- Garment in original condition, including unworn and unwashed (Please make sure that swimwear is tried on over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done.)
Submitting your return
- To submit a return go to https://www.seafolly.com/au/orders and select the order you'd like to return.
- If eligible for return, a 'Return Items' button will be available at the top of the page. (Click this)
- Select which items you would like to return along with a reason then click 'Continue' and then 'Submit Return'
- Once submitted successfully, print your return label and make sure it completely covers the original label when you stick it onto the satchel. Alternatively, present the digital copy at your post office and they will print it for you.
- Take note of your return reference number. This number can be used to track your return via Australia Post
- You can drop off your return parcel at any Australia Post Office or Red box. This is a FREE service.
Note: Seafolly Returns Portal is available within Australia to registered customers only.
If you encounter any issue along the way or if you've checked out as a guest please print out and complete this returns form and place it inside the satchel, then submit your return via Auspost. Alternatively contact Customer Service for further assistance 1300 420 811.
- Seafolly offers exchanges and/or replacements that meet the required criteria for another size, or color of the same style; subject to product availability.
- These will be processed within 5 business days of receipt
- Seafolly only offers same value exchanges (same style, different colour or size).
- Follow the returns process above to make an exchange
Returning Your Online Purchase In Store
If you wish to return your online purchase to your nearest Seafolly Concept Store, the store will be able to accept goods for refund purchased online.
- Ensure you have the correct order number matching the items in the order
- Please find your nearest concept store. Please note full price items are unable to be returned to outlet stores.
- Take the item into store in it’s original condition.
- Payments cannot be processed in store. Any refund requested in a Seafolly Concept Store will be progressed to Online Customer Service team to process.
- We will gladly offer you an exchange, refund or credit within 30 days for your instore purchase, provided you present your receipt as a proof of purchase and garments are in their original condition with tags and hygiene stickers still attached
- All instore purchases must be returned to a Seafolly Concept store or Seafolly Outlet.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept instore returns at our Online warehouse.